- Lightweight Overhead Cranes
- Jib Cranes
- C-Rail Festoon Cable System
- Enclosed Conductor Bar
- Crane Cable & Glands
- Scaffolding Runway System
- Chain Hoist
- Fall Arrest Track
- Van Crane & Lorry Crane
- A-Frame Mobile Gantry Cranes
- Climbing Cranes
- Tool Suspension Systems
- Radio Control Systems
We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in so far as your personal information is concerned.
Information we may acquire
We may acquire and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide (for example, by filling in forms) including your name, telephone number, address, and email address.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your personal information to do the following:
- To keep records for our own business purposes.
- To respond to your questions.
- To respond to and/or fulfil your orders for our services.
- To tailor your experience of using the Sites to your preferences.
- Unless you have asked us not to do so, to contact you by email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- Unless you have asked us not to do so, to contact you by email to ask you to help us with our market research.
We will not use your personal information for direct marketing or market research purposes, or contact you by email for such purposes, if you send an email to unsubscribe @ niko-ltd.co.uk (no spaces).
We may disclose your personal information:
- to our commercial associates in order to help them provide you with any services or information you have requested.
- to any of our Group Companies.
- In the event that we sell any part of our business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the actual or prospective buyer.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by clicking here .
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you for a small fee. If you would like to do this, please contact us by clicking here .
A cookie is a small file which we place on your computer's hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies, or to automatically accept or decline cookies in respect of a particular website. For details of how to do this, search against ‘cookies' in the Help facility provide by your browser.
We only use traffic log cookies. These identify which pages in the Sites you are using, and enable us to analyse webpage traffic. This helps us tailor our website to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is permanently removed from our computer systems. Our cookies do not give us access to any information about you other than the web pages in the Sites you are using.
Transmission of your personal information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Nor is the storage of information on any equipment connected to the intranet, so although we will do what we reasonably can to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security.
‘Group' has the meaning given by s53(1) of the Companies Act 1989.
'Group Company' means a member of our Group.
'may' indicates that a party is entitled to do (or not do) something. It does not impose an obligation.
'must' includes an obligation which you agree to fulfil.
'we' means Niko Limited, a company registered in England under company number 06734891, and ‘us' and ‘our' are to be construed accordingly.
'you' means the individual, company or other organisation who is accepting these terms, and 'your' is to be interpreted accordingly.
Use of either the singular or the plural includes the other, and references to any gender include all genders.